Tuesday, 1 October 2013
Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books Turn-offs while reading
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Ten Books Turn-Offs While Reading.
I can't think of 10 but only 6 and this one is hard but here goes....
1. Damsel in distress female characters - I hate reading about some chick who are always needed help from the male character. I love an ass-kicking female character
2. Too preachy (Religion) - I don't mind if there are some indication of a religion but not too much until it makes me sick of the religion
3. Insta-love - Logically,we do not fall in love like after 1 second we see that girl or boy. There are development.
4. Open ended ending - NO! please just have either a happy ending or sad ending so that I don't have to guess
5. Anything associated with the word voyeurism - Just a big NO!
6. Too good to be true characters - nice teeth,nice hair,flawless skin. come on! I want flaws!