Thursday, 30 January 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Official Movie Trailer



The trailer for John Green's The Fault in Our Stars is finally here and it was uploaded on youtube hours ago and I am sooooooooo excited about the movie. Can't wait to watch it when it is released. I am going to reread the book before the movie comes out.

Quotes I love from TFIOS

"Gus,I am a grenade. One day, I'm gonna blow up and obliterate everything in my wake" (Hazel)

"I'm in love with you and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to
dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you" (Gus)

"Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days and I am grateful." (Hazel)


No comments:

Post a Comment