Saturday, 1 February 2014

January Wrap Up and February TBR!


According to rumours, I was supposed to be posted this month but nope! Not this month. So I have a lot of time in the morning to spare as I am only teaching tuition classes at night. I think January was a good reading month for me.




I read a total of 8 books this month

1. A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin [Review]
2. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi [Review]
3. Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi [Review]
4. Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce
5. The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan
6. The Son of Neptune - Rick Riordan
7. The Mark Athena - Rick Riordan
8. Kitab Terfaktab: Konotasi Rasa - Various Author

I also participated in the Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-thon and manage to read a total of 3 books for that one week read-a-thon. 


February TBR!



In January, I aimed to read 4 books but I exceeded my aim and read 8 books. So, for this month, I aim to finish 5 books which are all from my TBR Pile and I am determine to start and finish a few of the series that I have on my shelves by the end of this year. I'll continue with The House of Hades and will do a review of the series so far. Book 5 of the Heroes of Olympus series will come out Autumn 2014.

February TBR!

1. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson (book 1 of the Millenium Trilogy)
2. A Clash of Kings - George R. R. Martin (book 2 of  The Song of Ice and Fire series)
3. The Knife of Letting Go - Patrick Ness (book 1 of The Chaos Walking Trilogy)
4. The Coldest Girl In Coldtown - Holly Black
5. House of Hades - Rick Riordan (book 4 of The Heroes of Olympus series)


8 comments:

  1. Certainly a good reading month for you! Lots of books. I'm currently reading The Knife of Never Letting Go too! On page 20-ish, atm. I like it so far. Manchee is funny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to finish House of Hades and maybe read The Knife of Letting Go after that..

      Delete
    2. Cool. Just read anything you want whenever you want. No pressure. :D

      Delete
  2. Wow you had such a good reading month and I've yet to get started on Rick Riordan's books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! You should start because his books are entertaining and lots of adventure. Anyway,thanks for dropping by! =)

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy The Coldest Girl in Coldtown! Really loved it :D Got some awesome books in your TBR! Gah I wish I could read The Knife of Never Letting Go soon, keep hearing how amazing the series is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I have been hearing a lot of good things about The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. =)

      Delete
  4. Awesome reads! I can't wait to see your reviews on Sister's Red and the Coldest Girl in Coldtown! Good luck with nest month's reading!

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete