According to rumours, I was supposed to be posted this month but nope! Not this month. So I have a lot of time in the morning to spare as I am only teaching tuition classes at night. I think January was a good reading month for me.
I read a total of 8 books this month
1. A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin [Review]
2. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi [Review]
3. Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi [Review]
4. Sisters Red - Jackson Pearce
5. The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan
6. The Son of Neptune - Rick Riordan
7. The Mark Athena - Rick Riordan
8. Kitab Terfaktab: Konotasi Rasa - Various Author
I also participated in the Bout of Books 9.0 Read-a-thon and manage to read a total of 3 books for that one week read-a-thon.
In January, I aimed to read 4 books but I exceeded my aim and read 8 books. So, for this month, I aim to finish 5 books which are all from my TBR Pile and I am determine to start and finish a few of the series that I have on my shelves by the end of this year. I'll continue with The House of Hades and will do a review of the series so far. Book 5 of the Heroes of Olympus series will come out Autumn 2014.
1. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson (book 1 of the Millenium Trilogy)
2. A Clash of Kings - George R. R. Martin (book 2 of The Song of Ice and Fire series)
3. The Knife of Letting Go - Patrick Ness (book 1 of The Chaos Walking Trilogy)
4. The Coldest Girl In Coldtown - Holly Black
5. House of Hades - Rick Riordan (book 4 of The Heroes of Olympus series)