Friday, 14 February 2014

Love for Books Readathon




It has been two weeks since my last update for this blog. I have started a part time job and I found that I have less time to read and even update my blog. However, I am joining the Love for books read-a-thon hosted by Novel Heartbeat and Confession of a Bookie Monster starting next week. By joining this read-a-thon, it will help me finish up some of my February TBR. This post will also be my progress post for the read-a-thon.

My Goals

1. To read at least 2 books - Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson and The House of Hades
2. To read everyday although only a few pages
3. To have fun while reading and meet other bloggers



Progress

Monday - 17/2/2014
Currently reading: Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Pages read: 0
Time spent on reading: 0
# of books finished: 0
Notes: Work!!! Huaaaaaaa

Tuesday - 18/2/2014
Currently Reading: Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Pages read: 40 pages
Time spent on reading: 1 hour
# of books finished: 0
Notes: 

Wednesday - 19/2/2014
Currently reading: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Pages read: 350 pages
Time spent on reading: 5 hours in total
# of books finished: 0
Notes: My Ignite Me book finally came!!!! I was so excited that I put Steelheart on hold.

Thursday - 20/2/2014
Currently reading: Ignite Me, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Pages read: 68 pages
Time spent on reading: 1 hour
# of books finished: 1
Notes: Well, I don't think I am going to finish reading Steelheart because I am starting Fangirl. Hee. 

Friday - 21/2/2014
Currently reading: Fangirl
Pages read: 20 pages
Time spent on reading: 1 hour
#of books finished: 1
Notes: 

Saturday: 22/3/2014
Currently Reading: Fangirl
Pages read: 0
Time spent on reading: 0
# of books finished: 1
Notes: worked from 9 am to 5.30 pm. And had a few things to settle.

Sunday: 23/2/2014
Currently Reading: Fangirl
Pages read: 113 pages
Time spen on reading: 2 hours
#of books finished: 1
Notes: 






8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your job! I really need to catch a job too *plants face in the sand*. Good luck and have fun reading :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Missie! Hope that I can achieve it..=)

      Delete
  3. Yay for read-a-thons! :D Congrats on the job too! :) Happy reading to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Rick Riordan, hope you finish that one! Congrats on your job.. although working does get in the way of reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I have been putting it off since last month..huu.. Yes! Workind does get in the way. I always go back home tired and have no desire to read. Huu

      Delete