Thursday, 20 February 2014

My Bookalicious Book Haul!

I ordered some books since December from Bookalicious. Bookalicious is a bookstore in Summit USJ, Selangor and they sell books that are like RM7-8 cheaper that the ones sold in big chain bookstores. They have a Facebook page and that is where I ordered my books. Usually I would go and pick up my books or asked my cousin to pick them up for me. However, I was unable to go there since I live like 2 hours away from USJ. So, I asked Leon, the owner, to post all the books to me. I was so excited when I received a message from Leon that my books have been posted to me.

I was waiting and waiting and checking the track and trace on Pos Malaysia's website but the update was still the same. So, yesterday, I went to the Main Post Office here in Melaka, and enquired about two boxes. They said that they had made the first delivery but there was no one at home which was strange because my mom was at home the whole day. Even if there was no one, I should receive a calling card telling me that I missed a delivery but there was none! So the guy and lady at the post office tried to search for my parcels and THEY FOUND THEM! Buttttttt.... one of the parcel was slightly damaged.


                                       

Luckily the books were in perfect condition but I was so furious with the professionalisme of Post Malaysia. This is not acceptable. They should have handle people's packages carefully! Enough about negative things lets move on to a more exciting and awesome update. Below is my Bookalicious haul and for your info, I have finished reading Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. There will be a review of the book soooooon.

 The books that I bought from BOOKALICIOUS

1. Daughter of smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
2. The Darkest Mind by Alexandra Bracken 
3. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
4. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Completeeeeeee!! Pretty right??

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you got your books in mint condition! That's the thing I hate about Pos Malaysia. Something bad always happen, always. My dad is sooo paranoid of their service, he's more than willing to drive (4 hours) to send anything to me when I was studying in Kuantan than to let the post office handle it. Paranoid dad is paranoid haha xD.

    Aaanyway, I'm soooo jelly of your haul! They look so so awesome. Great haul, Nina! And why so pretty Shatter Me? Mine is probably the old cover - a girl wearing with dress with hair blowing away in every which way, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! The cover with a girl wearing a white dress is the old cover. Hee. I am still waiting 5 more books from Bookalicious. All the books will only be available end of March.. Huuuu

      Delete